Wednesday, April 29, 2009

~ 2 hours life without my phone~


today my 2nd last final exam paper. 5.30 pm finish the exam then go to giant with plan wanna ko release tension. but the bad story was cant have release the tension bcoz of some technical problm. then after tht go dinner at tunku impian. around 7.45pm when at college find out that left my key in my room. so cant enter lar my room. allmy phone left in the room. i have spare key but at my fren, wan room. the bad thing is he's at tebrau city.huhu..so i need to wait until he'll back. but the funny thing are my other fren, jufri, also left the key. senasib lar kte juf..huhu then finally call pmbantu fello to get key. finally can enter my room around 10.30 pm.. so sad. i can say it was my bad day lor...huhu.. after can get in i'm just write this post. huhu. felt so lazy to study ekonomi for my last paper on 2 may. ok lor....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. ape la yg korang igt sampai terlupa bawak kunci bilik..
isk3~

MR Bang Miji said...

haha.bnyk mende lar nk ingt. thesis, exam, anak bini.haha..lgpon tngh rushing kn..huhu

Aimi Ahmad said...

ek elehh..2 jam je..ingat kan 2 ari..hahaha

Anonymous said...

Tungku Impian ayam TAK sembelih, supplier Cina kafir.
Owner bela hantu raya, sedap ke makan masakan jin?

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers