Saturday, April 25, 2009

our friendship will never end....

there still only left around one week before everybody of us back to hometown, then everybody will start a new step to their destination. whose are will graduate will leaves UTM forever, whose continue their study need to leaves UTM for a while for semester break.
then this will be last time for us have happiness together. hopefully kite sume dpt gunakan mase yg tinggl lebeh kurng seminggu ini dngn sebaik-baiknya agar ia kan menjadi satu perpisahan yang begitu bermakna buat kite sumua. there are absolutely imposible for us to make gathering for a coming day, because there definitely have a lot obstacle and problem. what i can say keep in touch after perpisahan ini. semestinye

~setiap pertemuan akan berakhir dngn perpisahan~

Friends are friends forever together 'till the end.

You promised me that you would always be my friend.

One day something changed I'm not sure what it was.

I lost you on that day and the reason was because

it was a late dark night and we had a stupid fight.

And for some reason, I don't know why, we couldn't make it right.

We went our separate ways.

This went on for days and days.

I made new friends and you made yours,

but that hole in my heart could not be filled for that hole was only yours.

Times got really tough,

my road of life was, oh, so rough.

I needed friends, not the kind you see from day to day,

but the kind that will always and forever stay.

1 comment:

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers